CENTENARY COMPOSITE SQUADRON
The Centenary Composite Squadron meets each Thursday at 1900 local at the Armed Forces Reserve Center, located at 1051 Russell Cave Road.
1Lt. Tony Evans, Commander
GO CIVIL AIR PATROL.COM is a New site created by National Headquarters that provides a one stop resource for information on our Cadet Program and more
ATTENTION JROTC students: If you have completed two years of JROTC (any branch), Civil Air Patrol will waive the Time In Grade requirement up to c/2Lt.! If you have completed three years, the TIG will be waived up to c/Capt.! This means that you will be able to promote every 30 days, provided that you pass the required tests and meet the other requirements outlined in our regulations. For more information on this program, click the link to email 1Lt. Tony Evans (above).
Parents and Cadets, please click here for information on the Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program. This is a NEW link to a NEW Web Site!
If you have specific questions about Centenary Composite Squadron, please E-Mail 1LT Tony Evans at email@example.com or contact him at 859-489-5450.
Cadets and Officers
- The CAP Member Benefits page provides you with access to many discounted services, such as: health insurance, education benefits (Military tuition rates), CAP Wireless (Cell Phone provider) and MORE!
- There is a NEW ribbon "Rack Builder" on the National HQ page. Click this link to try it out. Make sure that your ribbons are displayed properly... You have earned them!
- Do Something Amazing on the USAF interactive site that offers games and video clips of several high-adrenaline USAF careers! Find it under the Cadets tab.
- Test your "Survival IQ" by going to this web site (this link will take you from our page). This link will also appear on the Emergency Services page, under Ground Team Resources.
- AS OF 01 April, 2008 OPSEC TRAINING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL PERSONNEL, CADET AND SENIOR MEMBER. No one will be allowed to participate in ANY Operational Mission, actual or training, OR be able to access e-Services without it!
- Cadet Uniform Inspection guide and Cadet of the Month program requirements are posted in the Cadet Leadership page.
- Check out our page on the CAP Pararescue Orientation Course (PJOC), and USAF Pararescue Service, under the Emergency Services tab.
Set up your e-Services account now and be sure to update your personal and emergency contact information regularly!
Please visit e-Services at www.capnhq.gov. e-Services is the Internet gateway to CAP National Headquarters. From the e-Services homepage, follow the on-screen instructions to establish a user name and password. Then use the e-Services Interactive Personnel System to view your personnel record, and update it if necessary.
- If you do not have MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel), Open Office will open and save to all Office formats... and it's free!
- Some pages require Adobe Acrobat viewer
Alumni Group - Former members of Centenary. Join our Yahoo Group
Email the GLR-KY-058 Webmaster
- LINKS OR REFERENCES TO INDIVIDUALS OR COMPANIES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SUCH SOURCES.
- Use of the information and data contained on this site on these pages is at your sole risk.
- Information on this site is subject to change without notice.
- This site does not endorse nor is it responsible for any links from this site. These are provided for the convenience of the users only.
- This site makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained herein. The owners of this site accept no liability for any use of said information and data or reliance placed on it.