BOWLING GREEN COMPOSITE SQUADRON
Meeting Schedule (Duvall-Wickliffe Bldg)
All Meetings will begin at 1800 hrs
Combined Meeting of KY-057, KY-300, and KY-223
21-October-2013 1830 hrs. About 50 attendees including members of KY-057 and Cadet Squadrons KY-300 and KY-223 were presented with a history lesson from Air Force Col. Arne Franklin (Ret.). Col. Franklin was the commander of the 1986 raid on Libyan targets in response to the bombing of a German night club where American personnel were killed and injured. Col. Franklin outlined the planning and execution of Operation El Dorado Canyon where he piloted the venerable F-111F as the lead aircraft that dropped laser guided bombs on the headquarters of Muammar Gaddafi.
G-1000 Training Class will be held 16-November-2013 at the Duvall-Wickliff Bldg.
TBA - Possible SAREX in December - Stay tuned
Great recruiting effort on 13 July.
Aviation Day saw the collection of several contact for possible membership. Great weather brought out many citizens to the event. Several of our members were involved with EAA Young Eagle flights throughout the day.
Views of August SAREX Click image for larger
Pilots – Be sure you have your check rides completed and Form 5’s on file. Any questions, contact Flick.
1. LINKS OR REFERENCES TO INDIVIDUALS OR COMPANIES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SUCH SOURCES.
2. Use of the information and data contained on this site on these pages is at your sole risk.
3. Information on this site is subject to change without notice.
4. This site does not endorse nor is it responsible for any links from this site. These are provided for the convenience of the users only.
5. This site makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained herein. The owners of this site accept no liability for any use of said information and data or reliance placed on it.