KY WING CADET PROGRAMS
Our Core Values -- Respect, Excellence, Integrity, Volunteer Service
Cadets and senior emergency services teams get ready for action after initial briefing at the SAREVAL, 14-16 May 2010, at Lunken Field. Cadet ground teams were based at the Ft. Thomas Army Reserve Center. Ground teams received an "excellent" rating from the Air Force evaluators, as did the overall Kentucky Wing ES team. Please see the Latest News page for more.
Kentucky and GLR Events
- KYWG Cadet Advisory Council -- Next face-to-face on Friday 29 June 2012 @ Wendell Ford Regional Training Center, Greenville, where new CAC will take office and officers will be elected. See CAC webpage for agenda and minutes.
- DDR Character Day -- CANCELED for 19 May. Look for new date in the fall on the KYWG DDR webpage.
- Aerospace Weekend -- 6-7 Oct 2012, Louisville (tentative).
Latest News of the Kentucky Wing
- Three KY squadrons receive 2011 Quality Cadet Unit awards from National CAP -- Bowling Green 057, Campbell County 073, Lexington 222. Bowling Green and Campbell County are two of only 60 repeat winners.
- Avery Yates of Paducah receives Silver Medal of Valor at National CAP's Annual Conference.
- Cuevas attending U.S. Military Academy.
- Colin Burke First Kentuckian to Become Hawk Mtn Expert Ranger.
- Jared Rizzo, Medics Lead List of Hawk Mtn Achievements.
- Dustin Graham Solos at Flight Academy, Serves as Hawk Mtn Medic.
- Almost 50 graduate from KYWG Encampment -- Jacob Heath is Honor Staff, Kyle Devoto is Honor Cadet.
- Pappas Attending U.S. Naval Academy.
- Outstanding Kentucky cadets for 2010-11 -- Tyler Meadows, Brandon Burke, Stephanie Bridges.
- Louisville 039's Karas Earns Eagle Scout.
- More than 70 attend NCO-Airman School and Training Leaders of Cadets
- Aerospace Weekend 9-10 April draws cadets from across Wing. Challenger Shuttle simulator, flight sims, nav & pre-flight, maintenance, planetarium show, more.
- Three KY squadrons receive 2010 Quality Cadet Unit awards from National CAP -- Louisville 039, Bowling Green 057, Campbell County 073.
- Cadets honor veterans in Wreaths Across America activities
- Col. Brickman praises cadet ground teams at Regional GTE . Photos posted.
- Colin Burke Is First Kentuckian to attend Civic Leadership Academy in D.C.
Other Departments & Pages
CIVIL AIR PATROL'S Cadet Programs build RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS for America through a positive approach to AEROSPACE, LEADERSHIP and LIFE SKILLS. Find out more about CAP's Cadet Programs from the "Today's Cadets, Tomorrow's Aerospace Leaders!" pamphlet.
I pledge that I will serve faithfully in the Civil Air Patrol Cadet Program
and that I will attend meetings regularly, participate actively in unit activities, obey my officers, wear my uniform properly, and advance my education and training rapidly to prepare myself to be of service to my community, state, and nation.
1. LINKS OR REFERENCES TO INDIVIDUALS OR COMPANIES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SUCH SOURCES.
2. Use of the information and data contained on this site on these pages is at your sole risk.
3. Information on this site is subject to change without notice.
4. This site does not endorse nor is it responsible for any links from this site. These are provided for the convenience of the users only.
5. This site makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information and data contained herein. The owners of this site accept no liability for any use of said information and data or reliance placed on it.